NOTE (07/07/2020): If purchased with a wideband kit a 2 week delay is expected due to a vendor delay.
This is a palm sized ECU capable of running up to an 8 cylinder engine, fully cased and uses an automotive grade TE connector and plugs.
It is based around the DIY-EFI CORE4 module and runs the Speeduino firmware.
There is an option to have internal wideband control included, this is done using the 14Point7 Spartan2 OEM module.
You can choose to have just the controller, the controller and a harness, or the controller, the harness and a LSU 4.9 sensor.
An unterminated loom can also be supplied as an optional extra, this is 2.5m long.
The wires are 20AWG automotive grade TXL.
The crank and cam are colour coded shielded pairs, each already grounded at the ECU connector.
If a wideband harness is purchased at the same time this will also be pre-crimped and added to the connector.
This item consists of: CORE4 36 pin ECU, 2 plug housings and 36 crimps.
The ECU will have the latest firmware loaded, a test base-map will also be on the unit.
- 4 ignition channels (Low/Logic level)
- 4 injector channels
- 7 Low side (Grounding) outputs
- Idle 2
- Fuel pump
- Stepper Idle Control with optional module, when this is installed you lose 4 of the above outputs, see pin-out for details.
- 5v Sensor supply
- Throttle position sensor (TPS)
- Coolant temperature sensor (CLT)
- Air temperature sensor (IAT)
- 2.5 BAR Manifold pressure sensor (MAP) [4 BAR upgrade available]
- O2 sensor (narrowband or wideband)
- Launch control (Clutch switch)
- Hall Effect Crank/Cam (VR with optional internal module)