The UA4C gets it’s name “Under Arduino 4 Channel”, as the Arduino Mega sits on top of the Speeduino PCB.
This combined with an all surface mount part design give all the functionality and more of the 0.4 Speeduino in a much slimmer package.
This item consists of: UA4C Speeduino PCB, Mega2560 board, Metal enclosure, End plates with MAP fitting, 2 plugs and 46 crimps.
The ECU will have the latest firmware loaded, a test base-map will also be on the unit.
This is the new version of the UA4C vB1 Sea Fox, improvements over vA1 Sea Wolf include
- Rearranging the serial headers for better fitment in the slim case
- Upgrading the low current outputs, they now support larger loads and are self-protecting
- Changed tachometer circuit to allow 5V, 12V, and high voltage tachometers
- Added indicator LED for 5V power, and improved labeling
- 4 ignition channels (Low/Logic level)
- 4 injector channels
- 4 high current outputs
- Idle 2
- 8 low current outputs
- Fuel pump
- Fan 2
- Aux 1-4
- Stepper Idle Control with optional module
- 5v Sensor supply
- Throttle position sensor (TPS)
- Coolant temperature sensor (CLT)
- Air temperature sensor (IAT)
- 2.5 BAR Manifold pressure sensor (MAP) [4 BAR upgrade available]
- 2nd Internal MAP sensor for barometric compensation as standard
- O2 sensor (narrowband or wideband)
- Launch control (Clutch switch)
- Knock (Due in future firmware update)
- Flex fuel
- 2 spare inputs
- Hall Effect Crank/Cam (VR with optional internal module)